- How to Zero a Rifle Scope
- Sale at Stanford Outdoor Supply
- The Doomsday Clock Is Reset: Closest To Midnight Since The 1950s
- Save Your Life Without Killing
- Rick Shaw: You Are On Your Own
- Review: DI Optical FC1 Prismatic Red Dot Sight
- Where To Keep Your New Gun
- Motion Grade MS5 EDC Kit
- Could Insects Be The Future Of Food?
- Is The Pentagon Developing A Zombie Virus?
Review: Qure Water by Qure
Qure water is a combination of purified water with mother natures basic minerals. Qure water has a pH of 9.5. Qure water has been designed to be the beverage choice designed to complement a alkaline diet. Qure water has a shelf life for up to 2 years. Qure is infused with electrolytes and High-Quality ingredients. Qure reduces acidity in the body. After trying Qure water I can say that it has a smooth taste, and it is very good you can taste how pure it is. Some waters tend to have a unpleasant taste or smell while sometimes picking up the taste of the bottle. Qure has a very nice taste to it. You can check out Qure over at http://www.qurewater.com/